So this blog is for Theresa who was letting me know that I needed to update again. Since we haven't done anything blog worthy around here lately, I decided to give my best excuses for my blog being on sort of a hiatus the last few weeks.
10. I've been acting as referee to Katelyn and Laura who are fighting and yelling and screaming all day long.
9. I've been on a Nora Roberts reading kick. The hot and heavy scenes (while pretty mild compared to the Fabio covered books I read in high school) just get me so worked up that I can't think to blog.
8. We've been feeding the missionaries so often lately because the ones in our ward rock and so I've been working harder at keeping the house clean so they don't ask if they can help me clean house as a service project. Keeping house clean=little time to blog.
7. I've forgotten my password a few dozen times.
6. I've acted as Tooth Fairy twice in the last few weeks. Katelyn now has that cute, wide, toothless grin from losing both her two front teeth. Playing Tooth Fairy means staying up late and thus being too tired the next day to blog.
5. My birthday is coming up. I'm too busy writing a list of things I'd like because Clark and my mom have asked me for ideas. Blogging took a back seat while I've been writing my birthday wish list.
4. We've been busy measuring our bedroom window and getting a curtain rod and curtains. Don't ask! I refuse to elaborate on how we discovered that after 3 years the mini blinds weren't enough.
3. My cat Cookie sits across the keyboard for me to love him up. Can't blog if I can't see the keyboard now can I?
2. Sometimes I think my blogs are way too boring. (esp after reading Tricia's......girl I love your blogs!)
And my top reason for not blogging lately:
1. The Olympics! I can't get enough. From Michael Phelps burning it up in the pool to women's gymnastics to beach volleyball to our sweep in men's track and field hurdles. The Olympics and our Americans rock!
There are you happy now Theresa? My blog is updated, hope you liked it. :)