Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So this post is a day late. But it was just one of those days when I didn't get around to it. But I wanted to dedicate this to the dad's in our life because yesterday was Father's Day.

To my father-in-law Rick.....for being the calm one and the spiritual example the girls can look up to.


To my dad, John, who goes along with all my crazy ideas on fun family activities for the girls. And for the free lunches each week. :)



To the Best Dad, Hands Down! And feet down too! My husband, Clark. Thanks for being such a great husband and father.
I just had to get a close up of this......I bought this for Father's Day 2006 and the girls helped. Katelyn did her hand prints and Laura was just a little baby still and it was easier to do her feet. We compared them today. My how they've grown since then.

And this is what the daddy and 6 1/2 year old does when mommy takes a nap after church. They play with mommy's camera. They are lucky they didn't take one of me too. LOL!
Laura tired out. Being in nursery is very tiring you know.




Katelyn took this
Clark too this




No comments: